2016 – Master Degree in Art Education. Linz Art University (Linz, Austria)
2007 – Master Degree in Decoration at the Ligurian Academy of Fine Arts (Genoa, Italy)
2001 – Master Degree in Monumental Painting at the National Academy of Visual Arts and Architecture (Kyiv, (Ukraine). Laboratory of Sacred Art of Professor, Academician M.A. Storozhenko
1995 – Degree in Art Education at the Institute of Fine Arts in Odesa (Ukraine)
- Altar painting “St. Catherine of Genoa”. Saint Catherine Parish Church. Genoa, Italy. (Visit the page)
- Realisation of a series of paintings dedicated to the saints of Genoa for the St. Peter and St. Theresa of Child Jesus Church. Genoa, Italy. (Visit the page)
- Altar painting “Baptism of Jesu” at the Andorf Chapel. Oil on Cupper, 88×62 cm. Andorf, Austria. (Visit the page)
- Restoration and decoration of the ceiling in the Monastery of Sisters Servants of Mary, Genoa, Italy. (Visit the page)
- Realization of the “Mandylion”(Image of Edessa), cold encaustic on the wall, at the St. Nikola Prytyska’s Church, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Interior and exterior murals using both traditional materials such as natural lime and pigments and the most modern composite: tempera, silicates, oil, cold encaustic, the restoration of stucco decorations, gilding using both imitation of gold leaf and the real gold leaf, silver, copper; various special effects such as painting on gold leaf, wood imitation, marble imitation, trompe l’oeil.
Since 2018 is an Art Coordinator and the head of the Art Club Project at the Talente OÖ association. Project created with funding by Austrian Ministry of Education for the support of talented young people.
Since 2016 Art Teacher at the Linz International School Auhof.
Since 2014 doing workshops and art projects in Austria in collaboration with: Landestheater Linz, “Freunde des Linzer Musiktheaters” association, Linz International School Auhof, and so on.
In years 2004-2014 Denys has also been organizing art workshops and classes for children and adults in Italy in collaboration with National Gallery Palazzo Spinola, Conservatory Niccolo Paganini (Genoa), Ligurian Academy of Fine Arts, Palazzo Ducale Foundation, International Mus-e Project, different cultural associations.
In years 1998-2004 organised in Kiev different artistic workshops for children and families in collaboration with National Academy of Fine Arts, National Conservatory, Waldorf school and Montessori school.
Ukrainian – mother tongue
Italian – C2
English – C2
German – C1+ (advanced)
Russian – C2